Thursday, April 30, 2009

Back Yard Fireworks



What a riot of color our little 'tree-lets' are producing this spring. They are just bristling with a pink fire of buds and delight. I'm so happy that the deer who roam our little neighborhood have allowed them to mature. We have lost soooooo many plantings to their taste buds, that it's an enormous thrill to see what does, indeed survive. I think all the conditions of precipitation and temperature have converged to make these trees absolutely dazzle this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...